Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Learning Style



After taking the test, I discovered that I am a Kinesthetic learner, which means that I learn by doing.

Some things suggested to help me learn are to use real life examples.  Talking my notes out with someone that learns the same way as me is another suggestion.  Writing things out is also somewhat recommended.  Things like labs and field trips are also beneficial learning experiences for me.

I think this test is very accurate.  Many of the things suggested to help me learn, like talking out my notes and writing things are things that I already do.  I learn best by doing things and finding ways that they apply to me.  When I feel that something I'm learning doesn't relate or isn't relevant, I tend to ignore it or forget.  So yes, I think this is very accurate.

1 comment: